Care Credit is a scam and a fraud
Shame on this place and shame on ge capital.I have literally paid almost $1000 on my balance of 2400 and been paying on this for almost a year.
Today i just looked online and was shocked to see that my balance owed is actually only 40 dollars less. They actually charged me almost a thousand in interest on a 2400 balance. I am going to talk tomorrow to a lawyer about a class action lawsuit against them. This is a complete scam, rip off.
Shame on them. I have other credit cards that are the same interest rate, have never ever had this happen to me in my life.
I do believe that we should all start a class action lawsuit, im on board.anyone??125e225c review #290027
You may also like
- "I've had terrible service with Katsur Dental in New Kensington. I got a root canal about 4 years ago and everything was fine until maybe a year and a half..."
- "Good afternoon, my name is Oxana Donahoe. I want to share the horrible experience about clinic visit Aspen Dental to the address: 1401 North Veterans Parkway, Bloomington, IL 61704. We..."
- "Confusing the Cabo Dental Tourist - What to watch out for when having root canals, crowns, cosmetic dentistry, dental makeovers or dental implants in popular resort towns of Cabo and..."
- "You people suck. Ordered 100 birthday blooms and from what I saw in the picture my Sis sent I'd bet there were a dozen wilted blooms out of that mess...."
- "On the advice of my podiatrist, I purchased a pair of Masai Barefoot Technology (MBT) rocker sneakers for $260.00. They began to come apart in various places after six months..."
- "DO NOT GO TO GRANT, The rude groomer manager, that gave us an awful attitude, and a lame excuse for a lion haircut for our pomeranian, left him looking ridiculous,..."
- "I do not understand people today, As a Direct Sales Rep I go out of my way to educate and help people. I also buy and support other companies as..."
- "Today, 04/20/15, I brought our 3 year old yellow lab into the Manchester NH petsmart store #1869 in for a routine full service bath and groom. A groomer took her..."
- "Bought this notebook but nobody told me i had 15 days to return to get my money back . Im a truck driver and i drive out of state for..."